Safety And Security Films
Safety and security window films are designed to make glass safer, both by strengthening it against breakage and helping hold dangerous shards of shattered glass in situations where breakage does occur (for example, schools and day care centres, sports facilities and public buildings).
Once installed the glass will be upgraded to meet the legal standards that apply under EN 12600 Class 2B2 and will address Regulation 14 of the Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992.
This film comes in a range of thickness, from regular safety film to bomb blast film. Call us for any specification or technical data info you may need.
SLH Tints Ltd also carry out a full glazing survey to highlight the areas where film is needed.
Call us to arrange a survey and quotation.
- Safety Films & Security Films significantly increased glass durability, from shatter proofing to bomb blast protection.
- Security Films hold together the broken pieces of glass – providing significantly greater protection from break ins.
- Safety Films & Security Films can be installed where costly and disruptive replacement of existing un-safe glazing is not a viable option.
- Safety Films & Security Films is available in Clear and Non-Tinted varieties offering non-intrusive protection.
- All our Window Films, including our range of Safety & Security Films offer UV protection helping to reduce fading of interior furnishings.
SLH Tints LTD offer a 10 year limited warrantee with any work carried out. By using our services this allows you to reduce your carbon footprint. 5 star service across the board guaranteed